Material size and file format:
- Size the material to fit the printing area 150 x 180 mm.
- Upload the material as PDF file 300 dpi.
- If the material has no text, thin lines or small details, it can also be delivered as a JPG image, image scale 1:1
- Image resolution of the final printed size is 150-200 dpi.
- You can make sure thet the resolution is high enough by at least doubling its size on the screen (by 300%): If the image looks accurate and does not become pixalated, its resolution is high enough for printing.
Further instructions for material creators:
- Use the CMYK colours to create the material.
- If possible, use the color profile ISOnewspaper26v4.
- Do not use 4-color black (“registration” black in graphics software)
- Bleeds and printing marks are not needed.
- The fonts need to be included in the PDF file or converted into lines.
- The dishcloth color used for printing is off-white.
Material and how to use your dishcloth:
- Material is 70% FSC certificated cellulose fiber and 30 % cottonwaste
- The colours used for printing are water-based pigment colors with Ökö-tex´s ECO Passport certification, which are both environmentally friendly and safe for health.
- A printed dishcloth can be washed in 60°C.
- Refresh your dishcloth with a spoon of clear winegar
- The dishcloth generates no waste and decomposes fully in 24 weeks.