Here at More Joy, we believe our products are the best in the market. In fact, we’d even go so far as to say that the combination of benefits we’re offering to our customers is unique in out market segment. But don’t just take our word for it, there are studies to back it up.
To help you deliver the message of why More Joy products are the best in the market, we have gathered together a list of customer benefits and reasons to buy, as well as information about certificates and studies.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Ecological material – the product is biodegradable and thus creates no waste!
- Durable – the product can be washed in the washing machine over 50 times!
- A wide selection of designs – trendy new products and old favorites
- Usability and effectiveness of products – guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Incredibly absorbent – the product absorbs up to 20 times its weight in liquid
- The product dries quickly.
- High Finnish quality and an excellent Scandinavian design
An elegant home is elegant down to the smallest detail!
STUDIES AND CERTIFICATES
Rotting test #435971
Conclusions: After just 2 weeks of incubation in microbial activated soil, a loss of the material’s tear resistance was registered. After 4 weeks of incubation the cloths were mostly decomposed and after 6 weeks the material could not be found anymore.
The cloths do not contain any heavy metal content that could have a negative or undesired impact on the environment.
Tester: Swiss Federal Laboratories of Material Testing and Research
Safety data in accordance with Directive (EC) (part of report)
Hazard designation: Not subject to compulsory labelling pursuant to European Directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC.
Firefighting measures: The sponge cloth itself is combustible. Firefighting measures need to be adapted for the situation. In the event of a fire, the sponge cloth does not represent a particular danger.
Disposal considerations: The sponge cloth can be composted or disposed of with your regular organic waste or domestic rubbish if uncontaminated.
READ MORE JOY STORY HERE.
This post is also available in: German